needlebanner

Rows of Purls

Begin to weave and God will give you the thread.--German Proverb

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I have been “8 Things Meme” tagged!

I was tagged by my Cyber-Knitting Friend, Craft Lover.

The rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

So, here are my 8 things:
1. I love Korean food
2. I was debutant queen my senior year of high school.
3. I played the flute in high school.
4. My favorite beverage is green tea...hot in winter and cold in summer.
5. I collect porcelain dolls from countries I visit.
6. I eat chocolate frosting straight from the can...with a glass of cold water.
7. I used to fall asleep with the TV on...until I moved to Korea.
8. I always take off my shoes upon entering someone's home.

And here are the 8 people I chose to tag:
Andrea, Christiana, Wanda, Celia, Lily, Nicole, Hand Knit is Fun, Saartje

2 Comments:

  • At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG! Frosting straight from the can!?!? I, too, love green tea. Thanks for the kind comment, I had a wonderful 'mom's day'.

     
  • At 2:45 AM, Blogger Andrea said…

    I also like green tea, especially with sushi. Thanks for tagging me. Check out my blog. I just did my 8 things. It was fun.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home