needlebanner

Rows of Purls

Begin to weave and God will give you the thread.--German Proverb

Monday, April 16, 2007

Wearing the Cardigan!


Today I received a photo of my niece and goddaughter wearing the Debbie Bliss Cardigan I made for her in January. She looks so adorable and the soft peach color looks great on her. I'm now on the hunt for Spring and Summer knits for her.

Book: Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino 2
Pattern: Cardigan with Moss Stitch Edging
Yarn: Debbie Bliss baby cashmerino in soft peach

7 Comments:

  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger Tracy Batchelder said…

    She is adorable! The sweater is perfect on her.

     
  • At 1:21 AM, Blogger WandaWoman said…

    Oh, what a sweetie. She's absolutely adorable. I love the halo of baby fuzzy hair, so cute.

     
  • At 3:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    What a sweetie!

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Lily said…

    Wow! she is such a cutie. Such a adorable sweater on adorable baby. Btw, thank for your comment in my blog.

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for checking out my latest FO. Did I say already how cute your niece is?

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So adorable! The sweater is very nice also :) What a great smile.

    Mama Bear

     
  • At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! She and the sweater, are just beautiful! Nice job.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home