needlebanner

Rows of Purls

Begin to weave and God will give you the thread.--German Proverb

Monday, January 15, 2007

Quick Knits!

After searching the internet, and my knitting library, I found this baby hat pattern in the Fall '06 issue of Knit It! magazine...a gift from my tea swap pal. I thought this hat would match the Debbie Bliss cardigan I made for my niece. While searching through my library, I also found a cute fingerless glove pattern. I decided to make a pair for the owner of the knitting shop. I had no idea the Fetching fingerless gloves were so popular. There's even a tutorial on how to knit the thumb, which I just happen to find after completing the gloves.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The hat matches the cardigan perfectly. And, the fingerless gloves are great. Quick knits are the best for instant gratification.

     
  • At 2:40 AM, Blogger Judy said…

    Okay, that's it! I said to myself yesterday, that if I see that one more person made the Fetching gloves, that I would have to also make a pair!! I love yours, the color is great. Cute baby hat, too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home