needlebanner

Rows of Purls

Begin to weave and God will give you the thread.--German Proverb

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I'm Back!

While on vacation, relaxing on the beach, I managed to complete this baby cardigan for my new goddaughter. Before going on vacation, the cardigan was practically completed, with the exception of the pockets and finishing. I had decided to mail it once I returned, but now I'm considering making a matching hat or a pair of socks. My only delima with this project was finding a cute button. Since I couldn't find any cute ones, I settled for using a button I purchased for another sweater project. After sewing the button on, I read Judy's blog and noticed her handmade buttons. What a great idea...maybe next time.
Book: Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino 2
Pattern: Cardigan with Moss Stitch Edging
Yarn: Debbie Bliss baby cashmerino in soft peach

7 Comments:

  • At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beautiful baby sweater! I love the simplicity of the design.

     
  • At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The sweater is lovely! What a great gift.

    Happy New Year!

     
  • At 3:52 AM, Blogger Judy said…

    Andrea,the baby sweater is lovely, I especially like the color. Thanks for the mention on my handmade buttons. The link to order personalized labels is: http://www.herrschners.com/products/product.aspx?sku=220033&tab=

    Happy New Year!

     
  • At 6:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's so pretty!

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    What a beautiful jacket!

     
  • At 3:47 AM, Blogger Judy said…

    Thanks for admiring my little scarves!

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger Mimi said…

    Oh the baby knit is adorable and looks so soft! I forget how to knit pockets, need to find a project with it! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home