needlebanner

Rows of Purls

Begin to weave and God will give you the thread.--German Proverb

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Package Received!

This morning I received the most amazing package from my tea swap pal.

Look inside


She sent some of the most beautiful, soft yarn. I received Crystal Palace Merino, Lorna's Laces...In the most beautiful colors, Knit Picks Baby Alpaca and a special treat, a skein of Lori's own hand-dyed yarn in a beautiful color of Lime Sherbet. Oh and my favorite, chocolate. She sent chocolate mint thins, chocolate covered butter biscuits, buttercrunch toffee with chocolate and almonds, and caramel macadamia clusters. She sent four boxes of some of my favorite tea...China Green Tips Fusion Green and White Tea (I'll have to hide this one from my daughter), Assorted Tazo...Black, Green and Herbal, China Green Tips Varietal Green Tea and Decaffeinated tea with oranges and sweet spice. She also included a ceramic mug just perfect for a good cup of tea, the most amazing scented soy candle and a cute note card. That's not all folks. She included two knitting magazines, the Fall 2006 issue of Interweave Knits and the Fall 2006 issue of Knit It.
Lori, you really did an amazing job of selecting ALL of my favorites. Earlier today, I decided to take the yarn with me to the knitting shop. Well, the shop owner was so amazed at the softness and colors of the yarn, I decided to order Lorna's Lacecs for her and three other ladies. It was a treat for them to see the beautiful colors of hand-dyed yarn. Lori, Thanks for everything.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ooooh what a lovely tea swap pal you have! =)

     
  • At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so glad you liked it all! I was so worried about it getting to South Korea all intact!

     
  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger Tracy Batchelder said…

    Fun goodies! Won't the ladies at the knit shop be surprised when you give them the yarn!

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh lovely! What a wonderful package.

     
  • At 12:37 AM, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said…

    Wow...what an awesome package! Look at all that yummy yarn!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home