needlebanner

Rows of Purls

Begin to weave and God will give you the thread.--German Proverb

Monday, April 03, 2006

Vacation Photos


My vacation was awesome! Jeju Island has definitely been blessed with friendly people, great shopping and some of the most beautiful sights on earth. The bad news is, I didn't find one skein, ball or hank of yarn. More bad news.....My carry-on yarn bag had to share space with my luggage. There was absolutely no time to knit. Well, this vacation was my most enjoyable one so far.

6 Comments:

  • At 2:41 AM, Blogger Judy said…

    Hi Ann, thanks for admiring my latest crochet project - - I love it! Aren't vacations the best? Nice family photo. Hey, I saw the "Sistah" knitting ring on your blog, and I joined!!

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger dulcedosa said…

    nice looking family you have there! Glad you all had a lovely vacation.

     
  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said…

    thank you so much for commenting on my blog ann! you have a very handsome family, glad you had fun :) your knits are beautiful!!!!!

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger RhettaRic said…

    Ann, your photos are gorgeous. Never been to Korea and have no idea what it's like. I see you're addicted to cables already. They are fun. The brown sock looks absolutely perfect.

     
  • At 1:51 AM, Blogger Tracy Batchelder said…

    Ann,
    You have a great blog here. Thanks for visiting mine and leaving such a nice comment. Are you a Texan living in Korea? I ask because I see you belong to the Texas Knitters Web Ring.
    Tracy

     
  • At 4:38 AM, Blogger StarKnits said…

    bummer about not finding time to knit or buy more yarn.. i'm glad you had fun. thanks for stopping by my blog!
    have a great day

     

Post a Comment

<< Home