needlebanner

Rows of Purls

Begin to weave and God will give you the thread.--German Proverb

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Downsizing


A few days ago, while browsing knitting blogs and forums, I discovered the
GoKnit Pouch. I thought this would be more convenient to carry around instead of my knitting tote bag, especially on short trips. I could tie it to my belt loop, handbag or wear it around my wrist. I was determined to order the GoKnit Pouch, until my daughter discovered these cute little pouches at a novelty store. My knock-off version cost $2.00 for the small pouch and $2.50 for the large pouch. The small pouch is made of satin and can hold a small sock project, double pointed needles and an extra ball of yarn. On Sunday, I took the larger pouch along with me to the Jinhae-si Cherry Blossom Festival. The large pouch is made of cotton and held my sweater project, circular needles, row counter and an extra ball of yarn.

7 Comments:

  • At 12:55 AM, Blogger Nik said…

    cute...and you can pretend that the pink one says "noro" on the front :)

     
  • At 4:31 AM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said…

    very cute! i have been looking for a small pouch to hang around my wrist and carry a ball of sock yarn, pattern, and needles... just didn't wanna pay $17 for one :)!!!!I will start looking for knock offs too....

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said…

    What cute bags those are! You sure got a steal of a deal with those prices!

     
  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger Tracy Batchelder said…

    That's a great price!

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger sheep#100 said…

    Nice job.

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger jae said…

    hi were fellow christian knitters and sistah knitters! great idea with the knit baggies...

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger sheep#100 said…

    You said:
    Beautiful yarn! Darn, they don't ship outside the US. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.

    I say:
    Email me if you like and we could work out something. If you ordered it sent to me, I could then remail it to you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home