needlebanner

Rows of Purls

Begin to weave and God will give you the thread.--German Proverb

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Busy! Busy! Busy!


Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been busy with family matters and planning our Spring Break Vacation. However, I have been knitting. I am working on the other half of my brown sock-Vogue Knitting Accessorize and
Guinevere-Wrap Style. My newest project is a sweater out of Jaeger Handknits,
Lana sweater. I purchased the Jeager JB35 book, yarn and needles over a year ago. I guess it's better late than never. Hopefully, it won't take me as long to knit the sweater.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:58 AM, Blogger Nik said…

    your stitching looks beautiful,my dear.

     
  • At 12:18 AM, Blogger Judy said…

    Thanks for visiting my blog; those socks were challenging. I think I'll stick with cuff-down from here on out. I love the color you've chosen for the Lana sweater!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home